Chiswick House & Gardens Weddings
25 Sutherland Rd, Chiswick, London W4 2QR, UK
Do you dream of a wedding that is stylishly simple, or is your heart’s desire an elaborate party with every trimming? Our dedicated events team can help bring your dreams to life ensuring that your wedding at Chiswick House and Gardens will be truly memorable
- Idyllic setting in the heart of West London
- Classical vistas to ponds, fountains and an 18th-century wilderness.
- Dedicated events team with wedding co-ordination service included
- 65 acres of glorious landscaped gardens
- Multi-venue hire available
Perfect for ceremonies and pre-dinner drinks receptions, Chiswick House is an 18th-century villa which has played host to lavish celebrations for hundreds of years. Say ‘I do’ under the soaring Domed Saloon ceiling in the presence of your loved ones or enjoy a pre-dinner drinks reception across the ornately decorated gallery rooms.
- Civil ceremony: 90 guests
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés reception: 120 guests
- Seated dinner: 80 guests Download Brochure
The Conservatory for ceremonies and pre-dinner drinks receptions, is set within the Italian Garden, planted with roses, wisteria and many more colourful blooms. Achieve the feeling of an outdoor ceremony with the comfort of indoor preparations in the 19th-century glasshouse, filled with natural light.
- Civil ceremony: 100 guests
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés reception: 150 guests
- Seated dinner: 24 guests Download Brochure
The Burlington Suite
A flexible semi-permanent structure with neutral ivory interior and chandelier lighting, perfect for hosting wedding breakfasts and evening festivities. The interior can be dressed to reflect your chosen theme and the neighbouring lawns can be furnished with outdoor seating or lawn games for your guests to enjoy.
- Standing reception: 220 guests
- Seated dinner & dancing: 40 – 220 guests Download Brochure
Download the Brochure
Chiswick House & Gardens
Whether you dream of a stylishly simple occasion or an elaborate party with every trimming, we have multiple venues that can be tailored and matched specifically to plan your day to perfection. Chiswick House is an 18th-century villa which has played host to lavish celebrations for hundreds of years. Chiswick House may host up to 90 guests for a civil ceremony or up to 120 guests for pre-dinner drinks. The Conservatory is set within the Italian Garden, a formal garden planted with roses, wisteria and many more colourful blooms. The Conservatory may host up to 100 guests for a civil ceremony or up to 150 guests for pre-dinner drinks. The Burlington Pavilion is a purpose-built marquee designed with flexibility in mind; a venue that can be tailored to suit intimate gatherings and grand celebrations alike. The Burlington Pavilion can host up to 220 guests, but is also suitable for smaller numbers.